This year's Homecoming theme is "Lights, Camera, HOMECOMING!"
Students who would like to have their name on the ballot for Homecoming Attendants should complete the form linked below by Thursday, September 1st.
- Click here for the Homecoming Court form.
Any student who is bringing a date from another school must turn in a Homecoming Date Approval form. This form must be completed and returned to Mrs. Godwin by September 15th.
- Click here for the Homecoming Date Approval form.
The Homecoming Parade will be held on Thursday, September 22nd, at Dothan High. A pep rally will be held in front of the school immediately after the parade. Students who wish to participate in the parade must submit a completed entry form no later than Friday, September 16th.
- Click here for information about the parade and the entry form.
The Homecoming Dance will be held on Saturday, September 24th, from 6:00 pm until 10:00 pm, in the DHS Convocation Center.
- Click here to purchase tickets to the dance.
- Click here for the Homecoming Dress Code.