KSE Latest Announcements
Kelly Springs Elementary School announces its Good Citizens for August 2021.
The students, chosen by their teachers, exemplify good character and show respect to their classmates and teachers. They were rewarded with a field trip to the Wiregrass Museum of Art for a special art project and lunch that was graciously provided by Things & Wings on Highway 84 W.
The students recognized were:
Kindergarten: Ariyah Adams, Ava Kate Breth, Hugh Coles, Shantavious Johnson, and Bryson Watson
1st Grade: Evangeline Ballard, Emeri Butt, Mackenzie Graham, Elyona Ortiz, and Jeremiah Rodriguez Aguilar
2nd Grade: Venus Carthon, Danielle Johnston, Ne’Adream Peterson, and Nolan Sasser
3rd Grade: Ava Coleman, Edwin Hernandez Luna, Carter Nguyen, and Lucas Whyte
4th Grade: Alisha Soto, Alivianna Springfield, and Sophia Whittle
5th Grade: Chloe Aman
6th Grade: Daniel Awonuga, Mariah McKee, and Landon Phipps
- Carpool begins at 7:10
- Arrive BY 7:30 to ensure your child receives breakfast and makes it to their class on time.
- Parents should NOT get out of the car.
- Be ready for your child to exit the car---Have everything READY!
- DO NOT let your child out of the car if an adult has their hand UP or is walking BACK to the front of the line. WAIT untll you pull up CLOSER.
- The tardy bell rings at 7:40. If you arrive at 7:40 or later, you MUST get out of your car and sign your student in.
Suggestion: It would be a great help if students kept an extra mask in their bookbag in case they lose or break theirs. We hate to interrupt your day by calling you to bring them a new one.Face Mask Mandate Effective Starting August 27, 2021
Please Note Tardy Bell rings at 7:40 AM
An absence may be excused by the principal for the following reasons:
•pupil is too ill to attend school, •inclement weather which would be dangerous to the life or health of the child if he attends school,
•death in the immediate family,
•emergency condition as determined by the superintendent or principal,
•student excused by the principal for attendance at special events, based on Parent/Guardian request, shall be considered absent and excused but shall not be considered to be perfect in attendance. Such approval must be based on a written request submitted and approved in advance by the principal