Extended Day Program
EXTENDED DAY EXPERIENCE
Students attending the Extended Day Program will have opportunities for supervised indoor and outdoor activities, including a snack period, homework time, centers, sports, and free time.
Hours- Extended Day will be available from 2:30 - 5:30 pm.
Cost - The cost of the program will be $10.00 per day or $50.00 per week per student. There will be an annual registration fee of $5.00.
- Snack- Each student is offered a snack daily.
- Homework -We provide dedicated time and space for children to work independently or in small groups to complete their homework. Our teachers are available to answer questions, provide assistance, and support their learning.
- Organized Sports-Students will participate in and learn the rules of different team sports, such as baseball/softball, basketball, soccer, flag football, and volleyball.
- Club Time- Students participate in various clubs/daily activities on different days of the week. Clubs may vary seasonally.
- Outdoor/Gym Free Play- Students are provided unstructured time for physical activity for creative play with equipment.
- Centers- Extended Day has age-appropriate centers to keep children entertained, such as Legos, gardening, board games, arts and crafts, and books for reading time.
Payments can be made by check or cash. Checks should be made out to Carver MST. Payments can be made when you pick up your child, or your child can turn in a payment to his/her homeroom teacher. Payments can be made daily, weekly, or monthly. If you fall more than 10 school days behind, your child may not be allowed to stay until the balance is brought current.
If you pick up your child after 5:45 pm, you may be charged a late fee of $10.00. Please contact the school at 334-794-1440 if you are going to be late.
Pick-up will be at the back of the building in the Car Line area.
If you have any questions regarding the Extended Day program, please contact Hilary Smith, Extended Day Program Secretary, via the extended day Remind app. Her email address is email@example.com. The registration form can also be emailed to Mrs. Smith at her email address or completed at open house.
Please click below to download a printable registration form.
Extended Day Registration Form
If you have any questions regarding the Extended Day program, please contact Hilary Smith, Extended Day Program Secretary. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. The registration form can also be completed online or emailed to Mrs. Smith at her email address or completed at open house.