“A Youth Suicide Prevention Seminar for Parents and Communities,” is designed specifically for parents. The seminar tackles the tough subject of youth suicide and provides strategies of awareness and prevention for parents and other adults.
Want more information about suicide awareness and prevention?
Please go to https://jasonfoundation.com/get-involved
A Youth Suicide Prevention Seminar for Parents and Communities provided by the Jason Foundation.
- WATCH NOW: Introduction Parent and Community Seminar
- WATCH NOW: Part One Parent and Community Seminar
- WATCH NOW: Part Two Parent and Community Seminar
- WATCH NOW: Conclusion Parent and Community Seminar
The Jason Foundation: Parent Resource Program
- As a parent you can educate yourself about the magnitude of the suicide problem, encourage local schools and organizations to be involved, and more….Nearly 130 Young People are Lost Each Week. Suicide is one of the leading causes of preventable death in our nation today that can be prevented. For more information on additional parent resources go to: http://prp.jasonfoundation.com/
If you have noticed a pattern of behavior in a young person that is consistent with some of the risk factors and warning signs described in subsequent sections, it is time to take action. Here are some tips on the next steps to take: