It is the mission of the Beverlye Intermediate School Library Media Center to ensure that all students and staff have the skills and opportunity to access, evaluate, and use information for educational and recreational purposes. We support the learning environment to help students become independent, lifelong learners.
- To select, acquire, and preserve information resources in various formats that best support the curricular, research, and information needs of our students.
- To provide access to resources that reflect a wide range of viewpoints.
- To process materials in a timely manner.
- To provide quality service for students and faculty.
- To facilitate physical access to the library’s collections and to preserve the collections by maintaining an organized, secure environment.
- To provide appropriate levels of technology.
- To actively promote the development of information literacy skills.
- To maintain a highly skilled staff.
- To provide a pleasing environment with appropriate furnishings.
- To promote the love of learning.
Beverlye Intermediate School Library Media Center provides open access for all students. The Library Media Center uses Atriuum as its automated management system.