- Carver School for Math, Science, and Technology
- Parent Information
Powerschool PARENT PORTAL
Parents can access their students' grades through the Parent Portal via the internet or via the mobile Powerschool app.
ONLINE PARENT PORTALClick link below to access instructions for setting up Powerschool Parent Portal Account.Powerschool account must be set up first before accessing the app.Click the link below to access set- up instructions on the Parent Portal App.Click HERE to access the online parent portal.
Powerschool AppDownload the Powerschool App on your mobile device to access the Parent Portal.
Extended Day - After School Program
Extended Day Program
EXTENDED DAY EXPERIENCE
Students attending the Extended Day Program will have opportunities for supervised indoor and outdoor activities including a snack period, homework time, centers, computer time, sports, and free time.
Hours- Extended Day will be available from 2:30-5:30.
Cost - The cost of the program will be $50.00 per week or $10.00 per day. There will be an annual registration fee of $5.00.
- Snack- Each student is offered a snack daily.
- Homework - We provide a dedicated time and space for children to work independently or in small groups to complete their home-work. Our staff are available to answer questions, provide assistance, and support their learning.
- Organized Sports- Students will participate in and learn the rules of different team spots such as baseball/softball, basketball, soccer, flag football, and volleyball.
- Computer Time- Students are permitted to go on district-approved websites to continue learning or play educational games.
- Outdoor/Gym Free Play- Students are provided unstructured time for physical activity for creative play with equipment.
- Centers- Extended Day has age-appropriate centers to keep children entertained such as Legos, board games, arts and crafts, and books for reading time.
Payments can be made by check or cash. Checks should be made out to Carver MST. Payments can be made when you pick up your child, or your child can turn in a payment to his/her homeroom teacher. Payments can be made daily, weekly, or monthly. If you fall more than 10 school days behind in payments, your child may not be allowed to stay until the balance is brought current.
If you pick up your child after 5:45, you may be charged a late fee of $10.00. Please contact the school at 334-794-1440 if you are going to be late.
Pick-up will be at the back of the building in the Car Line area.
If you have any questions regarding the Extended Day program, please contact Hilary Smith, Extended Day Program Secretary. The email address is email@example.com. The registration form can also be emailed to Mrs. Smith at her email address or completed at open house.
Please click here to complete our online registration form.
Or download printable form below.
If you have any questions regarding the Extended Day program, please contact Hilary Smith, Extended Day Program Secretary. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. The registration form can also be completed online or emailed to Mrs. Smith at her email address or completed at open house.