Dothan City Schools' Curbside Meal Distribution Program
Dothan City Schools Child Nutrition Program (CNP) will provide lunch and snack meals during the COVID-19 school closures via the USDA Summer Food Service Program. Meals will be served via a curb-side method at six locations throughout the district. Download DCS Meal Distribution Flyer
Meals pick up will take place between 11:00 am and 1:00 pm.
CNP sites will be:
· Beverlye Intermediate School - 1025 S. Beverlye Road
· DCS Head Start - 900 W. Powell Street
· Jerry Lee Faine Elementary School - 1901 Stringer Street
· Kelly Springs Elementary School - 1124 Kelly Springs Road
· Morris Slingluff Elementary School - 4130 Westgate Parkway
· Selma Street Elementary School - 1501 W. Selma Street
Lunches can be picked up from any school regardless of zoning.